Metro Minnesota Toward Zero Deaths Workshop
The Metro Minnesota TZD workshop helps facilitate the program's goal of creating a collaborative, comprehensive, and regional approach to reducing traffic deaths and severe injuries.
Date and Location
The fifth annual workshop was held May 21, 2019, in Oakdale, MN.
- Encourage traffic safety as a priority for policymakers
- Provide a method to bring traffic safety programs into your community
- Spread successes of the Metro Minnesota Toward Zero Deaths program
- Network with other traffic safety advocates
Who Should Attend
- Community law enforcement
- Emergency medical services
- Local policymakers
- Traffic safety advocates
For questions about the workshop, please contact Kristine Hernandez, Metro Region TZD Coordinator (interim), at 507-286-7601, email@example.com.