Northeast Minnesota Toward Zero Deaths Workshop
The Northeast Minnesota TZD workshop helps facilitate the program's goal of creating a collaborative, comprehensive, and regional approach to reducing traffic deaths and severe injuries.
Date and Location
The third annual workshop will be held May 29, 2013, at the Inn on Lake Superior in Duluth, MN.
- Encourage traffic safety as a priority for policymakers
- Provide a method to bring traffic safety programs into your community
- Spread successes of the Northeast Minnesota Toward Zero Deaths program
- Network with other traffic safety advocates
Who Should Attend
- Community law enforcement
- Emergency medical services
- Local policymakers
- Traffic safety advocates
There is no cost to attend the workshop, but registration is required by May 15.
For questions about the workshop, please contact Holly Kostrzewski, Northeast Region TZD Coordinator. email@example.com, 218-725-2828.