West Central Minnesota Toward Zero Deaths Workshop
The West Central Minnesota TZD workshop helps facilitate the program's goal of creating a collaborative, comprehensive, and regional approach to reducing traffic deaths and severe injuries.
Date and Location
The 2019 workshop was cancelled due to poor weather conditions.
- Encourage traffic safety as a priority for policymakers
- Provide a method to bring traffic safety programs into your community
- Spread successes of the West Central Toward Zero Deaths program
- Network with other traffic safety advocates
Who Should Attend
- Community law enforcement
- Emergency medical services
- Local policymakers
- Traffic safety advocates
For questions about the workshop, please contact Tom Nixon, West Central Minnesota Regional TZD Coordinator, at 218-828-5830 or firstname.lastname@example.org.