The East Central Minnesota TZD workshop helps facilitate the program's goal of creating a collaborative, comprehensive, and regional approach to reducing traffic deaths and severe injuries.
Minnesota TZD is currently monitoring COVID-19 developments and assessing format options for delivering the East Central Minnesota TZD Regional Workshop in 2021. More information will be posted here as it becomes available.
- Encourage traffic safety as a priority for policymakers
- Provide a method to bring traffic safety programs into your community
- Spread successes of the East Central Minnesota Toward Zero Deaths program
- Network with other traffic safety advocates
Who Should Attend
- Community law enforcement
- Emergency medical services
- Local policymakers
- Traffic safety advocates
- Minnesota Department of Public Safety
- Minnesota Department of Transportation District 3
- East Central Minnesota Toward Zero Deaths Program
For questions about the workshop, please contact Tom Nixon, East Central TZD Regional Coordinator, at 218-828-5830 or firstname.lastname@example.org.