The goal of the South Central TZD workshop is to provide information on traffic safety issues and enhance community traffic safety programs. It provides a forum for community members and representatives of the four Es to discuss and determine short- and long-term goals to reduce fatal and serious injury crashes in South Central Minnesota.
Minnesota TZD is currently monitoring COVID-19 developments and assessing format options for delivering the South Central Minnesota TZD Regional Workshop in 2021. More information will be posted here as it becomes available.
- Encourage traffic safety as a priority for policymakers
- Provide a method to bring traffic safety programs into your community
- Spread successes of the South Central Minnesota Toward Zero Deaths program
- Network with other traffic safety advocates
Who Should Attend
- Community law enforcement
- Emergency medical services
- Local policymakers
- Traffic safety advocates
- Minnesota Department of Public Safety
- Minnesota Department of Transportation District 7
- South Central Minnesota Toward Zero Deaths Program
For questions about the workshop, please contact Annette Larson, Southwest TZD Regional Coordinator, at email@example.com or 507-720-2101.