The Southeast Minnesota Toward Zero Deaths initiative aims to create a collaborative, comprehensive, regional approach to reduce traffic deaths and severe injuries. This workshop helps facilitate this initiative and provides an opportunity to bring the program into your community.
Minnesota TZD is currently monitoring COVID-19 developments and assessing format options for delivering the Southeast Minnesota TZD Regional Workshop in 2021. More information will be posted here as it becomes available.
- Encourage traffic safety as a priority for policymakers
- Provide a method to bring traffic safety programs into your community
- Spread successes of the Southeast Minnesota Toward Zero Deaths program
- Network with other traffic safety advocates
Who Should Attend
- Community law enforcement
- Emergency medical services
- Local policymakers
- Traffic safety advocates
- Minnesota Department of Public Safety
- Minnesota Department of Transportation District 6
- Southeast Minnesota TZD Program
For questions about the workshop, please contact Jessica Schleck, Southeast TZD Regional Coordinator, at Jessica.Schleck@state.mn.us or 507-286-7602.