The goal of the Southwest TZD workshop is to provide information on traffic safety issues and enhance community traffic safety programs. Community members and representatives of the four Es will discuss and determine short- and long-term goals to reduce fatal and serious injury crashes in Southwestern Minnesota.
Minnesota TZD is currently monitoring COVID-19 developments and assessing format options for delivering the Southwest Minnesota TZD Regional Workshop in 2021. More information will be posted here as it becomes available.
- Encourage traffic safety as a priority for policymakers
- Provide a method to bring traffic safety programs into your community
- Spread successes of the Southeast Minnesota Toward Zero Deaths program
- Network with other traffic safety advocates
Who Should Attend
- Community law enforcement
- Emergency medical services
- Local policymakers
- Traffic safety advocates
- Minnesota Department of Public Safety
- Minnesota Department of Transportation District 8
- Southwest Minnesota Toward Zero Deaths Program
For questions about the workshop, please contact Melissa Hjelle, Southwest TZD Regional Coordinator, at email@example.com or 320-905-2319.