East Central Minnesota TZD
The East Central Toward Zero Deaths program is new as of 2012. The counties that make up East Central TZD are Benton, Cass, Crow Wing, Isanti, Kanabec, Mille Lacs, Morrison, Sherburne, Stearns, Todd, Wadena, and Wright.
Overview and Strategic Plan
- Need a ride? Hail a Princeton cab (Union-Times, October 12, 2016)
- Crow Wing County law enforcement honored for traffic safety efforts (Minnesota Department of Public Safety, May 31, 2016) (157 KB PDF)
- Mock crash planned for BLHS students May 1 (Clearwater–West Sherburne Tribune, May 3, 2013)
- Seat belt patrols hit Kanabec this spring (Kanabec County Times, April 21, 2013)
- Attention all drivers: It’s time to ditch the distractions (Isanti County News, February 6, 2013
The sixth annual workshop will be held April 5, 2018, at CentraCare South Point in St. Cloud, MN.
TZD Initiatives in this Region
Regional Seat Belt Data
The East Central Minnesota seat belt compliance rate was observed at 84.7% in April 2014, making it a regional priority to increase seat belt usage.
Fatal & Serious Injury Crash Map
These maps show the locations of fatal and serious injury crashes in the East Central region between 2011 to 2015 and in each county in 2014.