These roundtables will provide an opportunity for local partners throughout the region to share up-to-date information, reinforce traffic safety culture and TZD values, and promote teamwork and collaboration among all the E’s. Participants will have opportunities to ask questions and give feedback to help improve TZD efforts in the region.
The roundtable events are being held in place of a 2023 West Central Minnesota TZD Regional Workshop.
Dates & Locations
Roundtables will be held from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on the following dates:
- January 17, 2023—Detroit Lakes Sheriff’s Department, 925 Lake Ave., Detroit Lakes, MN (register by January 10, 2023)
- March 14, 2023—Moorhead Law Enforcement Center, 911 11th St. N., Moorhead, MN (register by March 7, 2023)
- June 14, 2023—Fergus Falls Fire Department, 325 E. Washington Ave., Fergus Falls, MN (register by June 7, 2023)
- September 12, 2023 (tentative)—Douglas County Public Works, 526 Willow Dr., Alexandria, MN (register by September 5, 2023)
The roundtables are free to attend, but registration is required. Lunch will be provided.
Who Should Attend
Community law enforcement, engineers, educators, emergency medical services, local policymakers, judges, attorneys, and other traffic safety advocates.
- Build relationships
- Find new partners and voices in the region
- Listen and learn about local issues and concerns
- Raise hope
- Build stronger traffic efforts at a local level to support the region
- Newly built regional efforts
- A common purpose and goals for the region
- Strategic plans
Contact Katy Kressin, West Central Minnesota TZD Regional Coordinator, at 218-849-0048 or firstname.lastname@example.org.