- Point of Impact: Teen Driver Safety Parent Awareness Program. The Office of Traffic Safety has material available for communities and driver's education schools to implement a community-based class for parents and their soon-to-be teen drivers. The class will increase parent awareness of teen driving risks, Minnesota's teen driver laws, and the important role parents play in developing a safer teen driver. To request the Point of Impact program materials, contact Gordy Pehrson.
- 2020-2024 Minnesota Strategic Highway Safety Plan (MnDOT)
- Keys2Drive materials for teen drivers and parents (AAA)
- Teen driver safety materials (MN Office of Traffic Safety)
- Teen driving information (NHTSA)
- Teen driving safety materials (National Safety Council)
- Teen Driver Risk in Relation to Age and Number of Passengers (AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety, May 2012)
- Teen Driving Safety Research (Children's Hospital of Philadelphia–Center for Injury Research and Prevention)
- AAA PROMise Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Minnesota Laws for Newly Licensed Teens one-pager (PDF)
- TZD Teen & Parent Driving Contracts one-pager (SW MN TZD)
- TZD Teen Conference one-pager
- Minnesota State Patrol video presentations: The Minnesota State Patrol is using a powerful video, "Lasting Impact," and accompanying presentation to educate teenage drivers. Troopers have visited hundreds of schools and other public forums to show the videos and answer questions. Those interested in scheduling a presentation should contact their State Patrol District Office or visit the State Patrol page.
- Don't Text While Driving Documentary (AT&T, 2011)