2024 Metro Minnesota Toward Zero Deaths Workshop
Thursday, May 23, 2024
6155 Earle Brown Drive
Brooklyn Center, MN
About the Workshop
This annual workshop helps facilitate Minnesota TZD's goal of creating a collaborative, comprehensive, and regional approach to reducing traffic deaths and severe injuries.
A draft agenda will be posted in March.
Registration information for attendees and exhibitors will be available in early March.
- Encourage traffic safety as a priority for policymakers
- Provide information on traffic safety issues in the Twin Cities Metro area
- Provide a method to bring traffic safety programs into your community
- Spread successes of the Metro Toward Zero Deaths program
- Network with other traffic safety advocates
Who Should Attend
Community law enforcement, engineers, educators, emergency medical services, local policymakers, judges, attorneys, and other traffic safety advocates.
Professional Development Hours (PDHs) will be available and POST credits are being applied for, but still pending.
Transit and Bicycle Access
The Heritage Center of Brooklyn Center is accessible by transit or bicycle.
One way to plan your trip is to use Google Maps and select the “Transit” or “Bicycle” layer to see suggested routes (learn more at Google Support). You can also visit the Metro Transit website or see our sample bicycle routes and maps (PDF) to help plan your commute.
- Metro Minnesota Toward Zero Deaths Program
- Minnesota Department of Public Safety
- Minnesota Department of Transportation, Office of Traffic Engineering and Metro District
- Minnesota Department of Health
- Minnesota State Patrol
For questions about the workshop, please contact one of the Metro TZD Regional Coordinators: