2017 Northeast Minnesota Toward Zero Deaths Workshop
May 31, 2017
The seventh annual workshop was held May 31, 2017, at the Northland Country Club in Duluth, MN. The event helps facilitate the program's goal of creating a collaborative, comprehensive, and regional approach to reducing traffic deaths and severe injuries.
- Encourage traffic safety as a priority for policymakers
- Provide a method to bring traffic safety programs into your community
- Spread successes of the Northeast Minnesota Toward Zero Deaths program
- Network with other traffic safety advocates
Who Should Attend
- Community law enforcement
- Emergency medical services
- Local policymakers
- Traffic safety advocates
- Minnesota Department of Public Safety
- Minnesota Department of Transportation District 1
- Northeast Minnesota Toward Zero Deaths Program
For questions about the workshop, please contact Holly Kostrzewski, Northeast TZD Regional Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 218-725-2828.