2023 Northeast Minnesota Toward Zero Deaths Workshop
May 31, 2023
3901 East Superior Street
About the Workshop
This annual workshop helps facilitate Minnesota TZD's goal of creating a collaborative, comprehensive, and regional approach to reducing traffic deaths and severe injuries.
Workshop registration and a draft agenda will be available in February 2023.
- Encourage traffic safety as a priority for policymakers
- Provide information on traffic safety issues in Northeast Minnesota
- Provide a method to bring traffic safety programs into your community
- Spread successes of the Northeast Minnesota Toward Zero Deaths program
- Network with other traffic safety advocates
Who Should Attend
Community law enforcement, engineers, educators, emergency medical services, local policymakers, judges, attorneys, and other traffic safety advocates.
Professional Development Hours (PDHs) will be available and POST credits are being applied for, but still pending.
- Northeast Minnesota Toward Zero Deaths Program
- Minnesota Department of Public Safety
- Minnesota Department of Transportation, Office of Traffic Engineering and District 1
- Minnesota Department of Health
- Minnesota State Patrol
With questions, contact Kristine Hernandez, Minnesota State TZD Program Coordinator, 507-286-7601 or firstname.lastname@example.org.