2019 Southeast Minnesota Toward Zero Deaths Workshop
May 1, 2019
The 15th annual workshop was held May 1, 2019, at the International Event Center in Rochester, MN. The event helps facilitate the program's goal of creating a collaborative, comprehensive, and regional approach to reducing traffic deaths and severe injuries.
Autism: Effective Emergency Response
Why People Change: Proven Health Methods to Prevent Traffic-related Trauma
Strategic Highway Safety Plan: Minnesota Needs YOU!
- Brad Estochen, State Traffic Safety Engineer, MnDOT Office of Traffic Engineering; Chelsea Palmateer, Research Analyst, DPS Office of Traffic Safety; Eric DeVoe, Senior Research Analyst, MnDOT Office of Traffic Engineering; Athey Creek Consultants (PDF)
- Encourage traffic safety as a priority for policymakers
- Provide a method to bring traffic safety programs into your community
- Spread successes of the Southeast Minnesota Toward Zero Deaths program
- Network with other traffic safety advocates
Who Should Attend
- Community law enforcement
- Emergency medical services
- Local policymakers
- Traffic safety advocates
- Minnesota Department of Public Safety
- Minnesota Department of Transportation District 6
- Southeast Minnesota TZD Program
For questions about the workshop, please contact Jessica Schleck, Southeast TZD Regional Coordinator, at Jessica.Schleck@state.mn.us or 507-286-7602.