2018 Southwest Minnesota Toward Zero Deaths Workshop
October 23, 2018
The 10th annual workshop was held Monday, October 22, 2018, at the Verizon Wireless Center in Mankato, MN. The event helps facilitate the program's goal of creating a collaborative, comprehensive, and regional approach to reducing traffic deaths and severe injuries.
- Encourage traffic safety as a priority for policymakers
- Provide a method to bring traffic safety programs into your community
- Spread successes of the Southeast Minnesota Toward Zero Deaths program
- Network with other traffic safety advocates
Who Should Attend
- Community law enforcement
- Emergency medical services
- Local policymakers
- Traffic safety advocates
- Minnesota Department of Public Safety
- Minnesota Department of Transportation District 8
- Southwest Minnesota Toward Zero Deaths Program
For questions about the workshop, please contact Melissa Hjelle, Southwest TZD Regional Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 320-905-2319.