2023 Southwest Minnesota Toward Zero Deaths Workshop
May 11, 2023
5616 Prairies Edge Lane
Granite Falls, MN
About the Workshop
This annual workshop helps facilitate Minnesota TZD's goal of creating a collaborative, comprehensive, and regional approach to reducing traffic deaths and severe injuries.
Workshop registration and a draft agenda will be available in February 2023.
- Encourage traffic safety as a priority for policymakers
- Provide information on traffic safety issues in Southwest Minnesota
- Provide a method to bring traffic safety programs into your community
- Spread successes of the Southwest Minnesota Toward Zero Deaths program
- Network with other traffic safety advocates
Who Should Attend
Community law enforcement, engineers, educators, emergency medical services, local policymakers, judges, attorneys, and other traffic safety advocates.
Professional Development Hours (PDHs) will be available and POST credits are being applied for, but still pending.
- Southwest Minnesota Toward Zero Deaths Program
- Minnesota Department of Public Safety
- Minnesota Department of Transportation, Office of Traffic Engineering and District 8
- Minnesota Department of Health
- Minnesota State Patrol
For questions about the workshop, please contact Melissa Hjelle, Southwest TZD Regional Coordinator, at email@example.com or 320-905-2319.