2018 West Central Minnesota Toward Zero Deaths Workshop
April 12, 2018
The sixth annual workshop was held April 12, 2018, at Concordia College in Moorhead, MN. The event helps facilitate the program's goal of creating a collaborative, comprehensive, and regional approach to reducing traffic deaths and severe injuries.
The Breakdown: Regional TZD Data
The Teenage Brain and Risk Reduction: Connecting the Dots
Bad Bad Highway—Or Is It?
15 Years of Minnesota TZD: Major Accomplishments and What the Future Holds
Trauma Care for Everyone
Tots in the Big World
What Did You Do?
- Encourage traffic safety as a priority for policymakers
- Provide a method to bring traffic safety programs into your community
- Spread successes of the West Central Toward Zero Deaths program
- Network with other traffic safety advocates
Who Should Attend
- Community law enforcement
- Emergency medical services
- Local policymakers
- Traffic safety advocates
- Minnesota Department of Public Safety
- Minnesota Department of Transportation District 4
- West Central Minnesota Toward Zero Deaths Program
For questions about the workshop, please contact Katy Kressin, West Central TZD Regional Coordinator, at 218-828-5830 or email@example.com.