2024 Northeast Minnesota Toward Zero Deaths Workshop
Tuesday, May 21, 2024
831 East Superior Street
About the Workshop
This annual workshop helps facilitate Minnesota TZD's goal of creating a collaborative, comprehensive, and regional approach to reducing traffic deaths and severe injuries.
A draft agenda will be posted in March.
Registration information for attendees and exhibitors will be available in early March.
- Encourage traffic safety as a priority for policymakers
- Provide information on traffic safety issues in Northeast Minnesota
- Provide a method to bring traffic safety programs into your community
- Spread successes of the Northeast Minnesota Toward Zero Deaths program
- Network with other traffic safety advocates
Who Should Attend
Community law enforcement, engineers, educators, emergency medical services, local policymakers, judges, attorneys, and other traffic safety advocates.
Professional Development Hours (PDHs) will be available and POST credits are being applied for, but still pending.
- Northeast Minnesota Toward Zero Deaths Program
- Minnesota Department of Public Safety
- Minnesota Department of Transportation, Office of Traffic Engineering and District 1
- Minnesota Department of Health
- Minnesota State Patrol
With questions, contact Rahya Geisler, Northeast Minnesota TZD Regional Coordinator, 218-830-1477