2023 East Central Minnesota Toward Zero Deaths Workshop
May 18, 2023
11000 Craguns Drive
About the Workshop
This annual workshop helps facilitate Minnesota TZD's goal of creating a collaborative, comprehensive, and regional approach to reducing traffic deaths and severe injuries.
Workshop registration and a draft agenda will be available in February 2023.
- Encourage traffic safety as a priority for policymakers
- Provide information on traffic safety issues in East Central Minnesota
- Provide a method to bring traffic safety programs into your community
- Spread successes of the East Central Minnesota TZD program
- Network with other traffic safety advocates
Who Should Attend
Community law enforcement, engineers, educators, emergency medical services, local policymakers, judges, attorneys, and other traffic safety advocates.
Professional Development Hours (PDHs) will be available and POST credits are being applied for, but still pending.
- East Central Minnesota Toward Zero Deaths Program
- Minnesota Department of Public Safety
- Minnesota Department of Transportation, Office of Traffic Engineering and District 3
- Minnesota Department of Health
- Minnesota State Patrol
With questions, please contact William Van Koevering, East Central Minnesota TZD Regional Coordinator, at 320-247-3811 or firstname.lastname@example.org.